Our friend Sarah of JYH House is a great cook! You probably noticed from our annual Christmas Party photos that she is the The Cook of our gatherings we hold. So, Sarah and I decided to collaborate to feature her simple, yet delicious, recipe! The first edition of this series is her Jalapeño Poppers, which can be a great side dish to dinner you're planning to make.
Jalapeño Popper Ingredients:
1. Cut Jalapeños in half and remove seeds and veins. Use gloves during this process!
2. Pre-heat the oven at 425 degrees
3. Fill Jalapeños with cream cheese.
4. Wrap a slice of bacon around each one.
5. Bake at 425 degrees until bacon appears to be done. (About 15-20 minutes)
6. Let's serve the food!
Jalapeño poppers pairs great with Sarah's Spaghetti, which we will show you in next post! Stay tuned :)
Photos by Bibi
Cooked by Sarah Kim
In Collaboration with JYH House